Friday 21 October 2016

OH NO! Here Are The Last Words Between Hellen Mtawali And The Late Achieng Abura

As Kenyans continue to mourn the death of legendary singer Achieng Abura, her close friend, Hellen Mtawali has come out to share their last conversation before Ms Abura passed on. Achieng Abura, a three-time Tusker Project Fame Principal passed away on the 20th of October while undergoing treatment at the Kenyatta National Hospital.

MUNGU AILAZE ROHO YAKE PEMA PEPONI! Here Is Achieng’ Abura’s Last Facebook Post Before She Died

While speaking to edaily, Hellen Mtawali recounted her last conversation with the late Afro-Fusion star, which took place recently and here is what Hellen Mtawali had to say;

“She (Ms Abura) told me she was not well and she was crying. She told me she needed KSh50, 000 to be admitted in hospital. Then I gave her what I could for that moment then told her I’d get back to her. On my birthday I was going to celebrate with Buruburu Girls High School students; so financially, I had committed to Buruburu; but usually I would get back to her. She would not call me that much because she said I have too many mouths to feed.

READ MORE ON NEXT PAGE 

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/2eO0JF2
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment