Friday 28 October 2016

What?! It’s Not December 31st Yet This Is Happening In Nairobi

I know you’re probably thinking that people will take to the streets and act all ratchet for the night but that’s not what I mean. I mean something fun…so spectacular. Something that will make you plan for it!

The Raverend himself Shaffie Weru will be partying at The Apocalypse with DJ Joe Mfalme. The kickass party will be going down at Club Cubano at Greenspan Mall in Donholm. I will be personally attending because what I expect is one hell of a party.

There will be bottle service, great atmosphere, tasty food, networking and celebrities in attendance are some of the awesome things to expect. What’s even more exciting is that this will be a FREE entry event. There’s absolute no reason why you shouldn’t turn up. See you there!

cubano

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/2eZN0pZ
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment